Check it out athttp://inovatell.reabilitacija.lt/index-en.html
- Computer literacy programme:
- Windows 8;
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Internet (search, e-mail, web applications).Remote computer control tool:
- Free download of remote control tool!
- Requirements for the hardware:
- A Windows 8 or 10 mobile or desktop computer;
- webcam (standard USB or built-in camera).Knowledge management center:
- User manuals, lessons learned and other information.
The Transfer of Innovation project „INOVATELL – INOVAtive Touchless tEchnologies in Lifelong Learning for people with severe disabilities„ was funded with the support from the European Commission by Leonardo da Vinci programme, which is a part of the Lifelong Learning Programme.
The main purpose of INOVATELL project: To develop and implement technological solution that will help people with limited hand functions to participate in Lifelong learning process by remotely controlling specialized software on mobile or desktop computer devices using only head or hand movements.
The target group of INOVATELL project: People with alterations in neuromusculoskeletal and movement-related functions, who cannot use or have difficulties to use standard keyboard or mouse because of restrictions in moving hands, typing, clicking mouse buttons, etc.
The INOVATELL software:
- Allows using remote hand or head movement to control a cursor on a computer screen and carry out basic computer functions without using a mouse or keyboard.
- The INOVATELL software gives opportunities to use the computer for reading, browsing, writing, communicating.
- This INOVATELL tool and training programme is available for free download.Project number LLP-LdV-TOI-2013-LT-0144
Project period October 2013 – September 2015.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.