AAATE sees itself committed to take part in projects. It is seen as a strategic opportunity to reach the objectives outlined in the constitution for the benefit of his members and the field AT as a whole. AAATE therefore is pleased to discuss and negotiate with consortia, companies, associations and other organizations the participation in projects which show potential to advance Assistive Technology in Europe.
Read and get involved in the AAATE projects.
Please refer to the guidelines for project participation.
- SEURO (Scaling EUROpean citizen driven transferable and transformative digital integrated health and social care)
- VisuAAL (Privacy-Aware and Acceptable Video-Based Technologies and Services for Active and Assisted Living)
- DIG-i-READY (Digital Readiness of Vocational Educational Institutions in an Inclusive Environment)
AAATE successfully finished participation in the following projects recently:
- TRIPS (TRansport Innovation for vulnerable-to-exclusion People needs Satisfaction)
- ENTELIS+ (Accessibility skills for a technology enhanced learning in an inclusive society)
- ProACT (Integrated Technology Systems for ProACTive Patient Centred Care)
- inLIFE (INdependent LIving support Functions for the Elderly)
- RISEWISE (RISE Women with disabilities In Social Engagement)
- Entelis (European Network for Technology Enhanced Learning in an Inclusive Society)
- eACCESS+ (the eAccessibility network)
- ETNA (European Thematic Network on Assistive Information and Communication Technologies)