We are excited to open the Call for Contributions for the first joint ICCHP-AAATE conference on Digital Inclusion, Assistive Technology & Accessibility, taking place 11-15 July 2022 in Lecco, Italy under the shared chairmanship of
- Katerina Mavrou (general chair, European University of Cyprus and President of AAATE) and
- Roberto Manduchi (scientific chair, Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, University of California Santa Cruz, USA).
After an online ICCHP 2020 and a cancelled AAATE 2021, the two entities decided to co-organise this scientific conference in 2022 to tap into the full potential of their exper tcommunities in digital inclusion, assistive technology and accessibility, to learn from each other, complement each other, find synergies and new ways for co-operation.
The conference is open to all visionary ideas and future oriented thoughts supporting our mission, from all over the globe. In particular we are looking for:
- Science, Research and Engineering Contributions: submit a peer- reviewed scientific paper (Springer LNCS or DOI referenced OA Compendium)
- Special Thematic Sessions (STS): structure and define your own research area for a comprehensive and focused discussion
- Inclusion Forum Contributions: organise workshops, seminars, tutorials and panel discussions for exploring relevant and/or controversial aspects around assistive technology, accessibility and digital inclusion
- Young Researchers’ Consortium: The next generation of research meet, learn and discuss their work with experts in the field and are also encouraged to submit a Science, Research and Engineering Contribution
- Contributions accepted for publication and presentation at the conference qualify to be submitted as elaborated and extended version to a Special Issue of the AAATE Journal “Technology & Disability” dedicated to ICCHP-AAATE contributions.
If your work touches upon any of the fields mentioned above, do not hesitate to submit a contribution – we are looking forward to reading from and meeting with you!
For more information on the submission requirements, deadlines and organisational details of the Call for Contributions, please have a look at the detailed call announcement: https://icchp-aaate.org/calls-22.
The ICCHP-AAATE joint conference will take place July11-15, 2022 at the premises of Politecnico di Milano, Polo Territoriale di Lecco (Italy). For more information have a look at https://icchp-aaate.org.
- AAATE 2019, Bologna, August 27-30, 2019
- AAATE 2017, University of Sheffield, September 11-15, 2017
- AAATE 2015, Budapest, Hungary, September 9-12, 2015
- AAATE 2013, Vilamoura, Protugal, September 19-22, 2013
- AAATE 2011, Maastricht, The Netherlands, August 31 – September2, 2011
- AAATE 2009, Florence, Italy
- AAATE 2007, San Sebastian, Spain
- AAATE 2005, Lille, France
- AAATE 2003, Dublin, Ireland
- AAATE 2001 Ljubljana, Slovenia
- AAATE 1999 Düsseldorf, Germany
- AAATE 1997 Porto Carras, Greece
- 1995 Lisbon, Portugal (ECART conference)
- 1993 Stockholm, Sweden (ECART conference)
- 1990 Maastricht, Netherlands (ECART conference)